In my work I strive to help people honestly and directly cope with challenging life circumstances. You will be heard here and accepted. I will help you become the author of your life let go unhealthy habits and patterns. Please explore the site and contact me with any questions. I look forward to getting to know you.
Life has a way of presenting the same problems over and over until we make the jump and grow to our next self. An outside eye and ear will deepen that natural process. I am a Certified Addiction Specialist III. I use a mindfulness approach to create a safe and accepting environment. With kindness and your own inner wisdom you will illuminate your patterns and explore new ways of being. I can help you and your loved ones as they heal and grow from the following challenges.
- Substance Use Disorders: Nicotine, Opiates including prescribed (Vicodin Oxycodone, Percocet, etc) and street (Opium, Heroin, Kratom), Alcohol, Amphetamines (Meth, Ritalin, Adderall), Benzodiazepines (Valium, Ativan, Xanax, etc), Cannabis, Club Drugs, (Ecstasy, MDMA, Bath Salts,) and Hallucinations to name a few.
- Behavioral process addictions including phone, internet, TV, social media, video games, pornography, sex, and eating issues.
- Co-Occurring mental health disorders including adjustment issues, grief and loss, change of job, returning to school, depression, anxiety, bipolar, trauma reactions, childhood sexual, emotional and physical abuse, personality disorders, schizophrenia and other unusual states of consciousness.
Therapeutic modalities include:
- Mindfulness Approaches
- Medication Assisted Therapy
- 12-Step Recovery Support
- SMART Recovery Group Facilitation
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Equine Assisted Therapy
- Wilderness and Nature Based Therapy
- Biopsychosocial Addiction Assessment
- Mental Health and Trauma Screening and Referral
- Motivational Interview
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Recovery Coaching
- Harm Reduction Approaches
- Post Hospitalization and Residential Treatment Support
- Vocational Support
- Case Management
- Educational Support
Please contact Mr. Hart directly to set up an initial free consultation. email@example.com Stillwater Healing Arts Clinic 303 823-9355 or his cell 503-754-7115