That conversation is happening again. You hear that comment from a loved one and you bubble over with confusion and anger. Something needs to change but you are stuck and alone. There is a longing for connection and understanding.
Life has a way of presenting the same problems over and over until we make the jump and grow to our next self. An outside eye and ear will deepen that natural process. James Hart is a Certified Addiction Counselor III and Registered Psychotherapist . He uses a mindfulness approach to create a safe and accepting environment. With kindness and your own inner wisdom you will illuminate your patterns and explore new ways of being. James Hart has extensive experience with supporting individuals and families with the following issues.
- Substance Use Disorders: Nicotine, Opiates including prescribed (Vicodin Oxycodone, Percocet, etc) and street (Opium, Heroin, Kratom), Alcohol, Amphetamines (Meth, Ritalin, Adderall), Benzodiazepines (Valium, Ativan, Xanax, etc), Cannabis, Club Drugs, (Ecstasy, MDMA, Bath Salts,) and Hallucinations to name a few.
- Behavioral process addictions including phone, internet, TV, social media, video games, pornography, sex, and eating issues.
- Co-Occurring mental health disorders including adjustment issues, grief and loss, change of job, returning to school, depression, anxiety, bipolar, trauma reactions, childhood sexual, emotional and physical abuse, personality disorders, schizophrenia and other unusual states of consciousness.
Therapeutic modalities include:
- Mindfulness Approaches
- Medication Assisted Therapy
- 12-Step Recovery Support
- SMART Recovery Group Facilitation
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Equine Assisted Therapy
- Wilderness and Nature Based Therapy
- Biopsychosocial Addiction Assessment
- Mental Health and Trauma Screening and Referral
- Motivational Interview
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Recovery Coaching
- Harm Reduction Approaches
- Post Hospitalization and Residential Treatment Support
- Vocational Support
- Case Management
- Educational Support
Please contact Mr. Hart directly to set up an initial free consultation. firstname.lastname@example.org Stillwater Healing Arts Clinic 303 823-9355 or his cell 503-754-7115